Wednesday, April 29, 2009

小白吃饭噜 ~。~

"小白~ 小白~ 你在哪里哦~ 快来吃饭噜~ hmmmmmmmm~~~~ "

Normally this type of words will let ppl think of Crayon ShinChan (formally known as 蜡笔小新)

However, today I had my lunch with bunch of my friends, I just realized that our group also got 1 lady also called 小白 ~~ (definitely being forced...xD) or maybe she too fair d~ until given the "Little Cute Whitie" name.... LOL~


Being teased by some of her "GOOD" friends, she decided not to eat anything for her lunch...(maybe or she don't hungry at all...who knows...^^)


Then 1 of the "GOOD" friend starting ask her to eat and this make me think of whether ShinChan got feed 小白 eat before or not leh?


The truth is out here~~ enjoy~


2 comments:

Catherine Shi Hui said...

har???==
that is the think u say like elsa a?
no understand leh~~
blur~~

moo said...

no la....not that....dono wanna post the picture or not leh... later after i posted d i have to be careful when walking outside....

scare Elsa find ppl kill me...