Saturday, April 18, 2009

Simple Dinner for a simple life :)

Today was a sunny day with some fluffy cloud....

"Oik, makan lo~~~~" (makan = eat)

everything turns out to become nightmare T_T

aiks...everytime when dinner time is reaching, i will starting to headache for thinking about what should i eat for my dinner...

Sometimes really hate this kind of sucky life....although 5 years d -_-|||

Suddenly, I realized that I still had some green and red coral in my fridggie... so I decided to cook myself a spaghetti...

Unfortunately, my little pot has been taken by someone's friend -__- makes me can't cook a favourite spaghetti >_<

Then my dinner turned out become this:

Egg rolls with smoked hotdog inside + fresh green and red coral

A closed up for the main course ^^

Although it is simple but the taste quite not bad XD like it so much ~~
Better than I crushing my head to think what should I eat ^^

2 comments:

elsiE_k3i said...

is dat nice? hahaha...

moo said...

sure nice la~~ wakaka~~