Friday, April 17, 2009

KL PIKOM PC Fair I 2009 ShowGirls~ enjoice~

Hi to all my fellow friends out there~

KL PIKOM PC fair I 2009 just passed last week and many people sure finding those hot & spicy show girls' photos right ^^ (me too xD)

Don't worry for those guys or maybe girls out there, I had try my best to found out some nice photos which taken from other photographers and share to you all here :)

*Really thanks to those photographers for sharing those nice photos :D

Enjoice~


Epson and Toshiba

Microsoft

Sony VAIO

Intel

Philips

Kingston

Kingsoft

Toshiba

MSI

Sony - Alpha

Intel - PC Guru

Asus

Sony - CyberShot



Panasonic - Lumix

rummz

unknown

SonyEricsson - W series

A4Tech


3 comments:

Catherine Shi Hui said...

WAH~~
U go pc fair purpose not going buy somrthing yo~
Is going to see show galz ya~^^
=.=
but~~really pretty them!
good photo ya!

huahaha~enjoyable~!
y did see u photo v one of them a?
o!!or u get all of them number hp ady ya?
u must de la~~

anyway~wei!
y delate the housemate topic post a?wanna see de leh!~

moo said...

haha...the housemate topic 1 u really want to see?

hmm, the main actor inside is marcus :D

I scare he kill me~~~ hehe~~

Catherine Shi Hui said...

lol~
u will scare them de o?
hoho^^
i tot ur the boss inside~
haha~
ok lo~no need post la~
i ask the video later~
haha