Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chocolate~ Lovie Lovie U~ T.T

Just now mouth itchy.... went to find something in fridge ^^

Suddenly got 2 stuff shinning shinning in front of me~ it seems like saying "HI~" to me :D

Its them ~ My lovely chocolate >< (This time die d.....fat = =''')


Actually these 2 Cadburies were gave by my good friend Ah Yeong when he back from NZ 1....

But I keep them inside my fridggie....don't dare to eat ( scare fat ? ><)
But today seems like my rational thinking gone d..... I eat them d~~~~~
Finally T.T zzzz = ='''' I chosen the purple color 1 >> Dairy Milk Duo


So yummy T.T~~~

4 comments:

Catherine Shi Hui said...

say me cc~
u also ma~
{it seems like saying "HI~" to me}
seeeeee!!u also talk v them ya~

heng~~

moo said...

lolz... u more serious... wakakaka~

Catherine Shi Hui said...

finally approve my comment~~
=.=|||

moo said...

setting problem...sorry ya :P