Sunday, April 26, 2009

Flower Flower I love you~

Don't know whether is I old d or what~ I didn't ever think about planting at my house~

But just now some of my friends came to our house with some SPECIAL stuff ...XD

Guess what?

Sweet Corn and Sunflower seeds, little fanny pots and some dirt for planting XD

But I really feel that they are enjoying and i do like the environment just now~ really not bad :)


Thus~ moo moo decided to took the pictures :D


Pack of seeds~

See how happy Little Marcus is~ hehe~

Khor Khor Zai smiling at me~ i shy shy leh~ XD

Oh~ Keffery so sexy ~~ XD

Yea~ wanna put seeds lo~

Really hopes that this 4 little Flowieee can grow up healthy :)

5 comments:

Catherine Shi Hui said...

hua~
趁着我生病你们都跑去做农夫呀!
so envy that can plant it!!
woah~~^^
mz will cute cute one!!
u all shud take well care all these plant o~~
talk to them they will happy more de~~
haha^^
really lar~
if u all talk to them they wont lonely ma!
then happy siah~
then healthly lo~~~
**MUST good care to them~

one question!
y u didnt plant ya?
huahahahha~~

moo said...

OMG~ ss queen come liao~ scare scare~

lol~ kidding kidding ^^

talk to them ah? i scare the flower tot i crazy liao...hoho~

i no need do any plantation 1..my house got 3 guys will do it..wakakaka~

Anonymous said...

hey..hey...
take good care of my sunflower and jagung o~
although they hvnt plant it...
haha~
i have confident they will done well...
u dun go to destroy it a..
kill u de!hehe..

soooo...i give u a big n important job...
protect my flower...wakakaka

Catherine Shi Hui said...

ss queen =??
u shud plant also ma~
then next time wen u bak from training can man man lo~
ask ur housemate take care it lo^^

moo said...

dowan la....our house got 3 護花使者 d...let them take care bout it :D