Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tenji Japanese buffet @ Solaris Mont Kiara (Part 2)

Chinese style Steam Cod fish
One of the steam fish that I have on that night - Cod fish. Not bad the combination of steam fish with soy sauce and Coriander. The fish also fresh and I really love it. Get myself 2 helpings for this. haha~~

Chinese style Steam Red fish
Another great steam fish I have on that night - Red fish. The fish really fresh. And trust me, you can taste the sweetness and freshness from the fish on the first bite. I really love it and same ended up with 2 helpings. wakakaka~~
But if you really want to eat this 2 steam fishes, better put your clips for it as soon as possible coz it takes some time to cook it. You will not be regret after eat it. Yummy~~


Chinese herb Cordyceps soup
This soup really nice and natural sweetness comes all over from the herbs and Cordyceps that used in the soup. Myself seldom drink chinese herb soup but this soup really damn nice, a MUST TRY in the buffet.


Japanese Prawn Tempuras
A long waiting dishes in the buffet. If you love it, you must wait in front of the counter and wait them. Because once they served on the plate on the counter, it will finish in just couple of minutes. After that, you have to wait very long for it to be cooked. = =


Butter fish, green mussel with creamy cheese, grill lamb with special sauce
These 3 food area all from the Western section. All of them are just nice and great. The butter fish is a MUST TRY in that section coz the combination of pan grill fish with the butter sauce really damn nice. I like it so much. The lamb also not bad and always finish very fast once they had been served out. The green mussel with creamy cheese just taste normal for me maybe becoz of the cheese not so nice or not enough.

HÄAGEN-DAZS® Ice-Cream
One of my favourite in this buffet. I am a ice-cream lover. I cannot miss out ice-cream in buffet no matter how full I am. During the buffet, I got myself most of the taste of ice-cream, just left 1 which are finish already - the Cookies and chips.
There are 2 types of ice-cream they served in the buffet. 1 is normal milky type another is sorbet type. I like the milky type 1 as the taste really rich.
However, I found that the Sorbet type not so nice. The taste is not the one I expected. The RedBerry sorbet taste like antibiotic medicine -_- euuu......

No comments: