Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tenji Japanese buffet @ Solaris Mont Kiara (Part 1)



Last night I was so happy~ hehe
I went to Tenji which located @ Solaris, Mont Kiara.
Tenji is a Japanese buffet which serves all types of japanese cuisine. Other than that, it also serves Western and Chinese cuisines.
Here is the website:
http://www.tenji.com.my/

Let's have a look on what I have on last night :)



Main Entrance of Tenji Japanese Restaurant



My FIRST ever food in Tenji - Sashimi
The sashimi serves by Tenji really fresh I can say. The sweetness comes from the sashimi really cannot be resist. Especially the salmon sashimi, once I put it inside my mouth, it is like melting immediately. Really yummy and I have alot of it. Recommended.


Fresh Oysters
The oysters served by Tenji really fresh. Although I am not super fans for fresh oyster, but I do eat 1 of it and it make me feel that fresh oyster not very hard to eat. Coz I really scare the raw taste from the fresh oyster, but I didn't feel the raw taste but I do taste the sweetness comes from the fresh oyster. Not bad and do recommended to fresh oyster's lovers :)


Tender and juicy grill Unagi
Another dish from Tenji which I really like coz of the great taste of grill and the freshness of the unagi they have used. The Unagi unlike those served by Sushi King which are abit hard. The Unagi served by Tenji very tender and juicy. Last night we really lucky coz the we get our Unagi served very fast. Actually when I fit walk into the dining area, I quickly grab all the clips and put some on the Unagi ordering plate. Coz most of the time the Unagi need takes long time only will be served to the customer. But last night really lucky, no matter when I go and order it, it will reach my place within 10 minutes. Good job Tenji ~!!!

Grill Salmon
As tasty as the grill Unagi. Juicy, sweet and tender~ woohoo~ like in the heaven~ ^^

Yakitori (Japanese style chicken satay)
The Yakitori is just a very good looking food in the buffet. I don't know whether it is same in other day but on last night, the Yakitori really tasteless. Maybe next time go there have a try again and see how. :P

Teppanyaki Golden Mushroom
Ordered by my friend. Never try before so cannot comment on it. But looks not bad too~ haha~ Try it next time~ :D

Fresh young imported coconut juice
As same as you can found in Jogoya. This fresh young coconut juice really nice. 100% better than outside 1. I have at least 3 helpings during the meal. haha~ I am coconut lover~~ Can't resist it ><
Clamps, Vietnamese style stir fried prawns and stir fried scallops
The clamps and scallops really nice. I love the scallops. The sweetness and the freshness make me eat twice of it. Really recommended and I see a lot of people get it too~
However, the Vietnamese style stir fried prawns served on that night not very fresh. I think the prawns served on that nice all are not so fresh coz according to my friend, her teppanyaki prawns also not fresh... Bad luck we have on this side.
But the taste really not bad la :D maybe next time go there again will have luck to taste fresh prawns. :)

1 comment:

elsiE_k3i said...

temptation!!! but their foods really gt so "fa zhuang"?? haha.. melting sia.. hahaha..i shudnt read ur blog now..those pic makes me feel soooo hungry.. so bad.. waiting for april now.. aiks..