Sunday, June 14, 2009

[Day 3] Shocked with the LAB

Today we were brought to visit the labs in the Department of Engineering of Electrical. We were shocked when we saw the facilities inside the lab and their culture in lab.

Let us see the pictures that I had taken.

My breakfast - Soymilk ~ Taste nice~

Aunty selling breakfast in the campus~ Very friendly

Students cycling in the campus to attend their class

The building of the College of Engineering

Electrical Engineering Department

Electrical Engineering

Inside the lab..Got microwave oven and other cook ware

Can choose to order food if feel lazy to cook~

Can make coffee or tea to drink~

Got refrigerator to store food or ingredients
The lab that I am training in Yuntech University Taiwan


After visiting the lab, we went here for lunch~

My lunch - Pork with Rice (Forgot the actual name d :P)



Security Department at the main entrance of the university

Study area in front of the library

River in the university~ Full with lotus leaf~

Water tower covered in this building

My dinner - Mutton noodle~

I miss my home as the food cooked by my mum is much better than here. Taiwan's food damn oily.... I can't stand with those food >_<

No comments: