Thursday, February 19, 2009

新大陆拉面馆 with friends~ ^^

~ 新大陆拉面馆 ~

I was told by my friend that got 1 shop at Melaka Raya selling noodle which is not bad. So me n my friend decided to go there for dinner ~

This is the front side of the shop.
Located same road with Simply Fish or Maybank Melaka Raya.
This shop serves many types of noodles and some side dishes so u all got variety choices :)


This is the interior of the shop~ simple and got abit family feel~


Sauces section
Got soy sauce, small chili, black vinegar...etc


鸡排拉面(汤)
Chicken Chop Ramen (Soup style)
This is one of the favorite among the customer.
Recommended by the 老板娘 ~~


鸡排拉面(干)
Chicken Chop Ramen (Dried style)



小笼汤包
Small dumpling with soup inside
This is the side dishes we ordered last night.
Seriously not recommend....
The dumpling like freeze before.....got some smell -_-


Me and my cute friends~~ cheeseeeee ^_____^ v


~ * Conclusion * ~
Overall for the noodle is not bad. But not too impress me....
Just average only~
The side dishes really not recommend coz I think most of their dumpling are not made on the spot... all freeze before so got some weird smell....
Somemore the skin of the dumpling too thick until u will feel the flour smell....

~ Rating ~
5/10

No comments: